Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Healing

Posting from my phone for the first time tonight, which will likely have some effect on the length of my post, though hopefully not on the quality.

I stayed up much later last night than usual, though in very good company.  I had the opportunity to voice a story that I don't often share, and one that I doubt will be shared in this blog, or at least not anytime soon.

It was interesting, with so much practice over the last month and a half on really paying attention to what my body was telling me, how strongly I could feel my own energy.  My levels of anxiety and apprehension, even though I was in a safe space, were dramatically raised.  It is not an easy story to tell.

It put into stark contrast the relative calm and peace that I have cultivated in the last month and a half.  Certainly last night was evidence I still have a lot of healing to do, but I am healing.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment