Monday, May 5, 2014

Attempted

I really have little idea what I will write every evening as I sit to write my daily blog post.  This evening I have less idea than usual.  I feel that I should mention that, as this is my thirtieth post, I have been doing this blog for a month now.

I have no idea how I continue to have consistent readership.  Tomorrow I will likely cross 2,500 pageviews for the blog.  That works out to be approximately eighty people a day reading whatever it is I happen to punch out as a stream of consciousness while I try to reign in my thoughts to remain relevant to the focus of the blog.

I must say, I am finding it difficult to write tonight.  Every paragraph I write next, I delete again.  Strange I haven't yet deleted this one, and perhaps I will leave it here and go on to delete the next.

Yep, I deleted several more attempts at paragraphs!  I am taking this as a clear sign that tonight's post is just not going to get off the ground, so I will leave it here.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment