Monday, April 14, 2014

A Fortnight

Today marks a fortnight that I've been doing doubles.  Tomorrow will mark 30 classes and my halfway point.  I want to be able to say that I felt fantastic today, but today was really rough.

Today I had the energy of a panther, I posted with my afternoon check in, ...at nap time.  ...after a big meal.

This morning I got up, had breakfast, then slept another hour.  I went to morning yoga, then slept another three hours.  I got up, had lunch, then slept until I had to get up and go to afternoon yoga.  Apparently, my huge gains yesterday came at heavy cost in my energy today, and I really felt it in both classes.

This experiment was interesting, but I think it has gone on long enough...
...I shaved off my goatee!

I've been getting a lot of people commenting on my weight loss, especially in my face.  I couldn't really say that I saw it until I shaved off my goatee, and then it really hit me.

The shift in appetite has been jarring.  I had a smaller than usually breakfast at my normal time and still felt overly full all the way through class.  Again with lunch, where my portions were small.  I tried going even smaller for dinner, but I've felt over full for hours now.  Tomorrow I'm going to try and listen to my body even closer and really dial back.  I can't say I really understand what is going on, so I'm just going to have to trust the signals I'm getting from my body and continue to hope for the best.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment